Buffalo Trace Distillery has almost 200 years of history and has been known for its exclusive focus: the production of premium bourbon.
As you finish up your holiday gift-giving duties, you'll be able to relax more easily with Buffalo Trace bourbon because it comes with a guarantee of luxuriousness and refinement. It doesn't matter if you're saying "thank you" for a birthday celebration, or a client, or a professional achievement, or a significant professional accomplishment; a bottle of Buffalo Trace is the perfect gift for any of these situations.
What Makes Buffalo Trace Whiskey So Special?
- Buffalo Trace Distillery has almost 200 years of history and has been known for its exclusive focus: the production of premium bourbon.
- The finest distillery in the world produces Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. This whiskey is aged for years in brand-new oak barrels at facilities that are at least a century old.
- It is distilled from the finest corn, rye, and barley malt. a beautifully complex flavor that mingles vanilla's creaminess with toffee's sugariness and candied fruit's tang. The pleasant aftertaste may stay in the mind. This is a permanent state of affairs.
- Lee's Town is Daniel Boone's Buffalo Trace stop. Hancock Taylor and the McAfee brothers scout Frankfort. Hancock and Willis Lee created Buffalo Trace Distillery in 1775 on the Kentucky River north of Frankfort village.
- A three-story stone storehouse is being built in Riverside on the Kentucky River. Production is rumored to continue in New Orleans, where many whiskey barrels were stored on the Blanton property before being moved. Daniel Swigert builds a modern Riverside distillery using the warehouse. The distillery installed a steam heating system in 1886 to keep its storage warm.
- The whiskey of choice among the elite is buffalo trace, which has had a significant impact on the works of many artists, including Col. Edmund, Haynes Taylor, Jr., George T. Stagg, William Larue Weller, Pappy Van Winkle Albert B. Blanton, Orville Schupp, Elmer T. Lee, Harlen Wheatley, Ronnie Eddins, Leonard Riddle, and many more.
Top-Rated Buffalo Trace Is Proud To Introduce:
Buffalo Trace Bourbon with Gift Sets
This 8-year-aged bourbon is the flagship product of the oldest distillery in continuous operation in the United States. Buffalo Trace Bourbon comes from Kentucky and costs a fair amount for a 750 ml bottle.
Buffalo Trace Tribute Bundle
Buffalo trio with cheese delight gift basket includes Maker's Mark, W.L. Weller Special Reserve, and Buffalo Trace all of which use wheat instead of rye in the mash.
It smells warm and spicy like nutmeg. Honey, vanilla, maize, and caramel are prominent, dry flavors. Corn and nutmeg last somewhat. Caramel, orange peel, spices, honey, leather, and wood aromas.
Candied almonds and creamy chocolate underpin the powerful, dry, and subtle flavor. It's dry and unsatisfying.
E.H. Taylor Jr. Single Barrel Bourbon 750ml
This outstanding bourbon is being made to honor the life and work of E.H. Taylor Jr. 750ml bottle of bourbon sourced from a single barrel In addition to its naturally sweet taste, caramel corn also features notes of butterscotch and licorice. Pepper and tobacco both add a mild flavor that can be picked up and stays on the tongue.
Buffalo Trace Bourbon 750ml
This 750ml bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon is made by hand using only the best corn from Kentucky and Indiana. Items are now available for purchase through our web store. It's easy to drink thanks to its pleasant flavor, which is mild and sweet at first sip but finishes with a strong aroma of wood and spice. The hub of Kentucky's whiskey industry is located in the state capital.
Purchase a large quantity of magnificent buffalo trace gifts today to get a good start on your holiday shopping. Check out our one-of-a-kind gift sets and baskets from bourbon basket collection, made to add a touch of class to your most momentous occasions. A gift basket is an easy way to express your affection for someone without breaking the bank. Unique in form and execution, these pieces of art were definitely created with an eye on their aesthetic value.